THE STYLE LAB : THE FIND

2:50 PM

THE STYLE LAB featuring Alexis Kletjian jewelry

Summer fashion should be casual and easy, but sometimes we still need those extra layers to keep us warm.  In this STYLE LAB I chose a colorful layout while embracing warm weather layers, in happy colors.  

Wearing jeans under a dress is very chic.  I will admit, it does look best on tall ladies, but if you keep the proportions right, anyone can pull it off, even my most petite friends ;)  Go ahead, give it a try, and tag me if you do!

This daytime look transforms into patio perfection with jeans and/or a blazer for after the sun sets, and I threw in a hostess gift to boot!  Those beautiful little Glassybaby votives were our newest feature in THE FIND, and you can win one to bring as a hostess gift to your next party, or enjoy in your home.  Read about how to win one here.

This season I am really trying (trying ;)) to add more color into my clothing, accessories, and of course my jewelry!  Speaking of the jewelry...

ALEXIS KLETJIAN CUSTOM GARNET RING IN 18K
I am more than a little in love with this Garnet Signet ring I created from an incredible Top Notch Faceting stone.  I have it on the website, but everyday I consider moving it into my personal collection.  Here, it is stacked with other rings from my personal collection.  Obviously, I can't function with this many rings on my finger, but I want to.  I really do.

Here is another stack, a little more reasonable, with the eternity rings and a Lucky Star diamond topper ;)

ALEXIS KLETJIAN BESPOKE GARNET RING, LUCKY STAR RING, AND ETERNITY RING
And another...
ALEXIS KLETJIAN BESPOKE RINGS WITH TOP NOTCH FACETING GEMSTONES
The color of this garnet is just soooo good!  Above it is stacked with the 22K Phenakite Signet ring, also on the website.

Bangles from the eternal collection.  Bangles should be in every STYLE LAB, in every jewelry box, and on every wrist!  I like mine solid and bejeweled. The bejeweled ones are due out later this year!  But, nothing is easier than a great stack of simple gleaming gold ;)  Purchased over time, they create a meaningful legacy stack full of your milestones.  
ALEXIS KLETJIAN GOLD BANGLES
The Lucky Star necklace in sapphire or diamond is the perfect summer necklace for the nautical or historian lover.  A classic star never goes out of style!  Customize in your favorite faceted gemstone.
ALEXIS KLETJIAN LUCKY STAR NECKLACE IN DIAMOND


ALEXIS KLETJIAN LUCKY STAR NECKLACE IN SAPPHIRE
And...what summer day wouldn't be complete with sunshine?!  This gem encrusted sun is from the lovely Diamondoodles and it makes me smile.  Happy Friday!
Do you love the STYLE LAB?  You can share, comment, or tell me what themes you would love to see!  View more of our layouts by choosing the STYLE LAB category to the right or search for it in the archives!

You Might Also Like

0 comments