THE FIND : GLASSYBABY

12:51 PM

Glassybaby creates the most beautiful, colorful, and dual purpose votives with a charitable mission. I am excited to share them with you, here, in THE FIND.  

If you haven't already heard of Glassybaby you are in for a treat - they will solve all of your hostess and end of the year appreciation gifts, in one fell swoop!  I was drawn to their bold colors, utilitarian use, and their ongoing philanthropic commitment.  The perfect gift.  

The journey of Glassybaby began in Seattle by Lee Rhodes.  While entertaining, Lee Rhodes was inspired by a tea light dropped into a rough hewn glass votive, and Glassybaby was born. 

The first Glassybaby votives were created to give as gifts and people loved them.  As the popularity of Glassybaby grew artisans were hired, and Lee began selling out of her garage, donating a percentage of sales to charities - specifically cancer.  Lee is a mother, a three time cancer survivor, and Glassybaby afforded her a way to give back, and give back she has... 

From their grass roots in 1995, Glassybaby has come a long way.  Glassybaby has raised millions of dollars (4,815,422 and counting) to organizations dedicated to helping people, animals, and the environment heal.  How did they do that?  With every Glassybaby sold, ten percent is donated to their white light fund.  Every Glassybaby gives.



Lee Rhodes has made a significant difference with her company, which you can enjoy in your own home.  Glassybaby is available in an unimaginable array of colors, which also makes it incredibly hard to choose just one.  Collect, gift, and display, because it is a reminder of how precious life truly is.  

I found Glassybaby about six years ago, I have been gifting them with small flower arrangements ever since.  I think you should have a glassy baby, so I am going to give one to a newsletter subscriber.  All you need to do is be on my newsletter and I will choose a name at random.  Are you on the list?  You better get on it, because you know you need some Glassybaby in your life.  

VERONICA WAS THE LUCKY WINNER!  STAY TUNED FOR IMAGES OF HER GLASSBABY



Every company I feature in THE FIND is chosen by me, because I love it and I want to share it with you!  I do not accept sponsorship, donations, or product in exchange to appear in these posts. 

 Now, go visit Glassybaby and prepare to fall in love, like I did.

I wonder what I will find next...stay tuned for next month's find, because it could be yours!
Glassybaby images were sourced online, I will post my own Glassybaby votives on Instagram ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments