THE STYLE LAB : EMERALD INPSIRATION

4:23 PM

STYLE LAB featuring Alexis Kletjian Jewelry
ALEXIS KLETJIAN LUCKY STAR EMERALD BRACELET & DIAMOND ETERNITY BANGLES
This week's STYLE LAB is a quick and easy ensemble straight out of Palm Springs, or how I would dress if I were attending a party there... 

Emerald is not only a transitional and opulent color, but a gorgeous and important gemstone.  I love emeralds, but I don't actually own any myself.  I might have to remedy this situation.  

This dress.  Stella always manages to make a bold statement with her airy designs, and those stilettos are super fun!  The jewelry featured are some of my favorites, a custom Lucky Star bracelet in emerald, the new diamond eternity banglesand a comfortable statement ring comprised of 5 golden rings!  


ALEXIS KLETJIAN LUCKY STAR BRACELET IN EMERALD 
I've styled the Lucky Star bracelet it as if it was a necklace just for fun, and then I had a light bulb moment.  A necklace!  Yasssss.  Look for those later in the year... 

I hope you enjoyed this Emerald inspired STYLE LAB!  If you love emeralds, or they are your birthstone, check out this post on Elizabeth Taylor and her love of emeralds, too!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments