PERSONALIZED IN PLATINUM

11:27 PM

ALEXIS KLETJIAN PERSONALIZED INITIAL CHARM IN EMERALD AND PLATINUM 
I own few pieces of platinum jewelry.  The platinum jewelry in my personal collection are gifts from my husband, and they are rings.  

My lovely friend Jenni, who is a treasurer of stories for the Platinum Guild, asked me if I would ever consider creating my jewelry designs in platinum.  It only took a minute to decide, yes, of course, we can go platinum.  

The first platinum charm to arrive was for Jenni's personal collection in our shared birthstone, ruby.  Balancing her petite personalized charm in my fingertips, I instantly fell in love with platinum.  Every detail looked and felt better.  The weight.  The heft.  Superiorly smooth and elegant, it was a significant difference in a design I have made many times over, in gold.  

Since then, I have begun to create more jewelry in platinum, and the first designs to arrive you will find in the PERSONALIZED collection on the website.

As shown above, Jenni featured my emerald personalized charm in her May feature story for emerald birthstone jewelry.  If you want to learn more about the world of platinum, I encourage you visit the Platinum Jewelry website.

Thank you Jenni for the feature, and for inspiring me to be platinum! 
#jewelryfriendsarethebestfriends
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments