THE STYLE LAB : SEPTEMBER GOLD GAME

3:07 PM


STYLE LAB featuring Alexis Kletjian Jewelry
ALEXIS KLETJIAN STYLE LAB
Summer is hanging on, and so is my summer wardrobe.  I have not purchased a single fall sweater yet, which is very unlike me.  I blame it on the move, and the fact I do not want to look at another box.  

With the second week of September approaching, and the weekend forecast a stifling 90 degrees, I will be in shorts and tank tops until the days become shorter and it's time to cozy up!  

Today's STYLE LAB is all about layers in the classic combination of black and gold.  I chose to do a layout in the weekend vibe, because that's where I'm headed.  It is finally friday.  Or Friyay as I like to call it.  

The beauty and fashion in each STYLE LAB can be swapped out with virtually any brand from a department store or speciality boutique, and I'll leave that up to you to work out.  However, the jewels, (and gold shoes) are timeless.  I chose collectable everyday pieces from my collection, and I invite you to layer in what you already own, or be on the lookout for the new jewels dropping later this year, if you have already added these to your life!

The jewelry awaits...
ALEXIS KLETJIAN CLASSIC GOLD BANGLES
A musical wrist has become my signature, I feel a little bare without them at this point, and I love to change them up to match my look.  You may choose these solid classic bangles in various widths and hues of gold (and silver) to go with virtually anything!  A versatile, must-have piece of jewelry.  Highly addictive.  

ALEXIS KLETJIAN BLACK DIAMOND PERSONALIZED CHARMS
I adore these black diamond initial charms, especially if you are looking for a modern edge.  Shown in various hues of gold, paired together easily.  I own a few myself, looking forward to showing you how I curated mine in a future post.

ALEXIS KLETJIAN DIAMOND HEART CHARMS
I love these chunky little hearts!!!  I am actually not a fan of heart jewelry, so when I created these, I made sure they had a great shape, weight, and were double sided for anyway you wish to commemorate your love - at the wrist or over your heart, this charm is a timeless choice.  
ALEXIS KLETJIAN DIAMOND ETERNITY RINGS
Eternity rings are an excellent addition to a stack, or beautiful worn alone.  When building a stack, I like to begin with an eternity bands to anchor to another vintage, or antique ring.  Using a high-quality eternity band as a starting point, leaves you freedom to customize your ring stack to a look uniquely your own. 

All of the jewelry shown in this STYLE LAB are excellent gifts, even if it is a gift to yourself ;)

I hope you enjoyed this STYLE LAB, there are more in the archives.
Have a great weekend everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments