A MILESTONE : TEN THOUSAND THINGS

11:29 AM

I just reached 10K on Instagram ;) 
Today brands are measured in their social media success, but I don't feel that is an accurate way to gauge success, or retain brand loyalty.  Attention is fleeting, new apps are always throwing a fork in the road, and social media "numbers" are used as the barometer of how well you are doing. Why?  

I think this is a terrible way to conduct your life, to be worried about social numbers, and how you appear in the cyber world.  I have ten thousand things I need to be doing, and worrying about that is not one.  For me, it is about the jewelry and my connection with you.  

With that said, I do think it is amazing so many of you (10,000 +) take the time out of your day to make me feel special in mine, and I love how social media has brought us together, which is why I created the AKLegacy Campaign to begin with.  As you know by now, with every 1,000 Instagram milestone this year, I have awarded one name chosen randomly from my golden drum of stories, a $1,000 gift certificate towards your fine jewelry purchase, to adorn your legacy. 

We only have a few more months left of the AKLegacy Campaign this year, but please keep those stories coming, because I will bring it back again, I promise.  Your stories are powerful and I carry each of you with me, everyday.  Quietly, I wonder if a piece will be the right one for you, to mark the milestone, to touch your heart.  

I enjoy that you chat with me daily, and I look forward to your comments, emails, and/or messages about jewelry, my words, or just to share a quick thought.  

For the biggest milestone to date, I have chosen a name from the golden drum, as you will see in this video on INSTAGRAMbut next week I am hosting a special giveaway - an early release - open to all, and it will be one item from the upcoming MEMORIALIZE COLLECTION!

Stay tuned for those details...

#AKLegacy

You Might Also Like

0 comments