A NEW YORK MINUTE

12:00 PM

A roof deck view during birthday drinks with my lovely friend Sia of Quadrum Gallery.
My time in New York is always a whirlwind.  Every minute counts.  Life is too short to spend time on something you are not proud of, and yet I feel like I am running out of time.  There is so much I want to create, I wonder how I will accomplish it all.  I might not accomplish all I hope to, but know there is more.  There is always more.

This NY recap post of collages is dedicated to my friends, new and old.  Thank you for your friendship and support, it means the world to me!  The collages were created with images that were shot on our individual iPhones during the JA Show in the New Designer Gallery, and as you'll notice, there were some favorite pieces in my collection captured multiple times.  

I also held a Legacy contest in association with my debuting showcase, which Hannah Becker of Diamondoodles won!  I am currently creating her Legacy piece, I can't wait to reveal it to you. 

Links to the image sources will be found on my Instagram profile.  If I left you out, it was not my intention, I tried to find all images with the use of hashtags. 

Images of ALEXIS KLETJIAN fine jewelry
Images of ALEXIS KLETJIAN fine jewelry

So fun, right?  Until next time...

You Might Also Like

0 comments