JULY BIRTHSTONE : RUBY

3:32 PM

ALEXIS KLETJIAN PLATINUM AND RUBY CHARM
Ruby is my birthstone.  A July baby who is just now, at the ripe age of 40, beginning to love her birth assigned stone.  Ruby also happens to be the birthstone of my lovely friend Jenni, who created this beautiful layout for the Platinum Guild.  I was so touched she included her very own charm, it makes this month's feature even more special to me.  What you cannot see is the special date engraved on the backside, only that is for Jenni, as she wears it close to her heart.

Here is a real-life image of the charm, styled.  The rubies are much more vibrant in real life, and I adore how she has paired these charms together.  Incredibly honored to be part of her jewelry story.

This is truly a reminder to live life with passion and to #beplatinum! 
xoxo

ALEXIS KLETJIAN PLATINUM RUBY CHARM, STYLED BY JENNI OBLOY 

You Might Also Like

0 comments