THE FIND : NICE TOMATO

12:46 PM

My daughter, coloring the latest Nice Tomato mini book.  Diamonds, our favorite!
Coloring is in, it's the new way to zen.  Beautiful mandala and gardening coloring books for adults can be found almost everywhere, have you seen them?  With the mantra of "Your never too old to color", coloring also cities relaxation benefits.  

Welcome to my new series : THE FIND.  At the end of each month, I will share a great company or a product I love with you, my dear readers.  We are living in a socially-sharing world, and if someone hadn't shared Nice Tomato on their Facebook page, I wouldn't have found them, and I wouldn't know how to spread the color.

Read on.  

Nice Tomato founders, Amanda and Joe Linton
Nice Tomato is a subscription coloring book service.  A new color folio and markers arrive to my mailbox, every month.  My daughter and I love it!  I am just as excited as she is to open it up and see all of the new designs.  Each color folio is filled with pages upon pages of fun and exciting things to color!  But, the best part is, every month we get a new color folio and so does a child in the hospital.  
We take Nice Tomato everywhere with us, and my daughter loves to spread their mission to whomever will listen.  See, it's important to the kids, too.  Knowing a child in the hospital is coloring the same pages as her, feeling this same joy, is also a teachable moment of kindness and compassion through every page, month after month.   

Nice Tomato is a hero in our household, and we are proud to be subscribers.  



Nice Tomato just had a birthday, this amazing company is now one year old!  When I did the math, I realized I found them in the very beginning of their journey, and we are proud to have been a small part of their success!!! 

Nice Tomato just announced their monthly subscriptions services are cut in half, and are only $10.00 a month for your color folio and markers!  Do you know what that means?  More children are coloring. Your children, and children in the hospital, are connected through the big colorful hearts at Nice Tomato.  

In the spirit of random acts of kindness, I'm going to give away a three month subscription to this little company that brings me and my daughter joy, and then the rest is up to you.  A subscription is also a great birthday gift, or as a donation to a childcare center, or a cause close to your heart. 


So, are you ready to color?

Please send me an email with the subject line : Color 
I will tape your name to a marker, and if I draw your name out of the box - you win!
ENTER HERE
Giveaway ends May 6th
Good Luck to all, and if you sign up for their services tell them you I sent you ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments