STONES AND STILLETTOS

8:20 PM

Every woman has a vice, but all women love jewelry and shoes
A new series is coming to the blog called : STONES AND STILETTOS  

Alexis Kletjian, personal bangle collection - it keeps growing!
I wanted to share creative images featuring your favorite stones and stilettos, here on the blog.  Sharing as a creative outlet helps connect like-minded individuals while providing the opportunity to create lasting bonds, around the world.  Did you know that real-life friendships are being formed via social media everyday through the shared love of books, dogs, fashion, food and jewelry?  They are, I have benefitted from many. 

I pulled these images from Instagram through the hashtag I created (#stonesandstillettos) and included a link to the feed where the post originated.  Be sure to tag me in your posts, (@alexiskletjian) have fun, and be creative!  I can't wait to see your stone and stilettos...

Gold for Love
Nicole from Treasures for Liesel 
Cyndi from The Fab Nab
Veronica from The Jewelry Bureau
Yvonne from Luck and Lockets

Do you love this new series?  Leave a comment below, or feel free to reach out and contact me to share your stones and stilettos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments