IT MADE IT, THROUGH THE SNOW

10:08 AM

Through the storm a ring was delivered, and a new Legacy began.  It was not just any ring, but a ring that was chosen by a husband and wife together, to replace her original wedding band.

ALEXIS KLETJIAN DIAMOND ETERNITY BAND

Living in this digital world, we are all connected somehow, which is how this collector found me.  Her timing, perfection.  The day she contacted me I was having a local trunk show.  She showed up (husband in tow!!) to see my rings and make her selection.  After being "greatly underwhelmed" by what was being offered on the market, she was certain she wanted one of my classic eternity bands alongside her beautiful engagement ring.

Knowing that she had already waited long enough to find her perfect ring, I rushed it during holiday season in the hopes it would be on her hand in the New Year.  Once it arrived, I prayed that we, together, had selected the perfect size for Winter's shrinking fingers, as well as the dreaded salt-bloating Summer swelling...

We got it right.

As a designer who is emotionally invested in delivering and surpassing expectations, it is not a complete story until I hear back from my collector.  It is truly one of the greatest compliments when they stop and capture those first moments of ownership, just to tell you how much they love what you created for them.  The picture is as blurry as the moment itself, yet that doesn't matter because she sees clear as day what it represents to her, and her Legacy.

ALEXIS KLETJIAN DIAMOND ETERNITY BAND

It is within those emails and text messages that I get the opportunity to create feedback quotes (as sent to me) in their pure words of happiness.  I chose to memorialize the quotes in graphic form, so their words live on.  Occasionally, when I look back at the quotes, and sometimes the accompanying picture, I fondly remember the emotional exchange, the jewelry and occasion, and feel complete joy that I was able to adorn their legacy.

If you enjoy these stories and are left wanting more, please visit the PRAISE section on my website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments