'TIS THE SEASON

7:10 PM

ALEXIS KLETJIAN CUSTOM YELLOW GOLD STARS-BY-THE-YARD IN EMERALD
I love Christmas.  I enjoy creating and gifting special things to the people I love, but I also revel in helping another find that perfect gift to be cherished for many years to come.  (even if it is not jewelry!)

Every holiday I get bombarded with last-minute texts, phone calls, and e-mails from friends and/or collector's husbands just learning about my fine jewelry, and (happily) discovering I have a running tally of what's on her wish list as well as her finger and bangle size!  

Some of the jewelry featured in this post may not be on the website (yet) or may be a made-to-order design, but please use the link below if you see something you would like to add to your life!  


ALEXIS KLETJIAN LUCKY STAR SHIELD IN ZIRCON
ALEXIS KLETJIAN CUSTOM DIAMOND STACKING RINGS 
ALEXIS KLETJIAN DIAMOND STACKING RINGS
ALEXIS KLETJIAN LUCKY STAR CHARMS - CUSTOM ORDER

I hope you had a Happy Christmas and are looking forward to a magical New Year! 
You may inquire by using the link below if you saw something in this post, 
or on my Instagram page that you would like to add to your life!

INQUIRE NOW


You Might Also Like

0 comments