CAPSULE COLLECTION : BESPOKE

8:28 AM

ALEXIS KLETJIAN ONE-OF-A-KIND BESPOKE PHENAKITE RING IN 22K

My capsule collection of Bespoke rings is now live on the website.  I have been working on this collection quietly (or not so) for a little over two years while I collected rare stones, and my thoughts.  
Each ring takes a considerable amount of time to create since it begins with the rough gemstone material, sourced around the globe.  Once the mineral is carefully selected, and then faceted into precision by my friend, Jean-Noel of Top Notch Faceting, it is up to me to design a setting and/or choose accompanying stones to enhance the beauty that he has brought forth.  

I am overly concerned with the proper treatment for each stone, the longevity of its style, and the place it will hold in your life.  A wise man once told me : "The joy in each creation does not belong to you, it is for the lucky person who finds your creations and adds it to their life."

For this reason, I do hope you enjoy Bespoke.  There is more to come. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments