THE REFINED SPIRIT OF QUADRUM GALLERY

4:58 PM

Co-Mingling Designers at Quadrum Gallery

Last week I had the opportunity as Gem Gossip's Boston correspondent to visit Quadrum Gallery, a distinctive collection of artisan jewelry, located in the prestigious Mall at Chestnut Hill in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, for a feature on Gem Gossip. As an emerging fine jewelry designer, it was a fun-filled and inspirational afternoon; I am honored and humbled they mentioned me in their recent blog post as their favorite new Bostonian! A girl could only dream of being showcased alongside the talent that fills their jewel-box display cases. Certainly something for me to aspire to...  

Head on over to Gem Gossip , the jewelry industry's favorite blogger, to read about my visit, how I styled some of my favorite jewelry designers and witness the refined and elegant spirit that is QUADRUM.  



Thank you again to Gem Gossip and Quadrum Gallery for the opportunity! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you have such a great eye! Congrats on the feature, it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete