THE STYLE LAB : GRAYS & GOLD

10:05 PM



With a background in fashion, I have been looking forward to styling my jewelry for quite some time. This is a taste of what the new series STYLE LAB will encompass.  Fashion first, accessorize second. This is way the best outfits are styled. If your jewelry is your signature style, it will work with whatever you are wearing, but since my fine jewelry collection is my specific vision, I will show you how it is meant to be worn and all the ways you can wear it, in style.

Fall is upon us, so the mini skirts and off-the-shoulder-shirt days are numbered in New England, but this is a wear now/wear later outfit (come Spring) and can easily be weather proof, if need be.  Just add a scarf, faux vest, and tights - and your good to go!

Necklaces can be worn day and night, no matter the season. Outside your clothes, or next to your skin, our yellow gold Lucky Star shield in tanzanite is the perfect way to attract a little luck into your life ;)

For the wrist I chose our cult favorite gold bangles, of course.  If I were a piece of jewelry, I'd be a bangle.
Your ears should never be naked, so a simple stud is the perfect dress up/dress down choice. Our yellow gold Lucky Star everyday studs in tanzanite brightens up the gray tones for just a subtle pop of color!  If you love these, they are made in many gemstones - just ask!



Oh right, the clothes? It's : Tibi Off-the-Shoulder Wool Top, Claire V. clutch, Isabel Marant mini skirt and boots are Steve Madden.  I don't monetize this space with affiliate advertising, so you can search for these brands or swap out these looks for something in YOUR closet!

I hope you enjoyed our first STYLE LAB, there is more to come...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wait, those boots are Steve Madden? What a pleasant surprise for my wallet! ;)
    Just like your jewelry, they go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mary - they are Steve Madden! Score one for the wallet and thank you for your compliment!
      xo

      Delete